Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Insurance Elevator Pitch - A Keeper



Sometimes a catchy phrase just sticks with you. The fact that my brother Doug kept it going over the years has certainly helped but I can still hear this disability insurance salesman's deep radio style voice; "The president of the company says" and then the pitch. After quickly going through a long list of qualifying questions, he would ask; "do you want to hear the good news?" Of course we do was the expected reply. "You Qualify". If anyone knows the name of this Combine Insurance Agent that would have been travelling around the Fredericton area back in the 1980s, please refresh my memory as we'd like to give him credit.

Today, the elevator pitch is more of a story and not so polished. All said, what is your elevator pitch? We'd love to hear it or one that you like to remember from back in the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got good points there, that's why I always check your site, it seems that you are an expert in this field. keep up the fantastic work, My friend recommends your blog.

My blog:
regroupement credit consommation puis simulation Rachat de Credit au meilleur taux